Growth & Sustainability Model
The Growing Footprint of Educare
Society a Stakeholder
The growth and sustainability model to support the vision of educare of having one campus in each of the 600 districts of India is based on the premise that society and every individual in society is a stakeholder in the education of its children and has a important role to play.
The testimony to this premise lies in the growth story of the past 5 years.
The growth and sustainability model to support the vision of educare of having one campus in each of the 600 districts of India is based on the premise that society and every individual in society is a stakeholder in the education of its children.
Society Coming Together to Form a Community
- Each new campus provides a platform for various sections of the society to come together and form a community around the campus.
- While a section of the society contributes towards the land and infrastructure for the campus, another section comes forward and offers to serve in these institutions as teachers and administrators and yet another section steps up to take care of the free education being provided and thus support the running of these institutions.
- Over time a community gets formed around each campus that helps foster and sustain the institution through these self perpetuating acts of philanthropy.
Human Resource Sustainability – Centres of Human Excellence
- To uphold the tradition of delivering quality, values based, integral education, it is crucial to have the right people and trained human resources on the ground i.e. in the campuses.
- To help meet the demand for these specially trained teachers and professionals, in the rapidly expanding number of institutions, two Centres of Human Excellence have been established in the Chikkaballapur district.
- For students who graduate from the various institutions and who aspire to contribute to the education mission, these institutions are the training grounds for these future leaders and administrators.
- In 2017-18 alone, over 50 boys and girls opted to join these Centres of Human Excellence.
Financial Sustainability – Each One Educate One
Each One Educate One program is a critical part in the sustainability story. Rightly run by the alumni who have been beneficiaries of the free education, the program supports the free education being given to children in these institutions and thus supports the running of the intuitions.